HITTING THE NUMBERS WITH PRIDE
PARTNERING FOR CHANGE
About Indus Hospital
The Indus Hospital is a one of its kind initiative in Pakistan, to provide indiscriminate premium quality healthcare in a state-of-the art tertiary health facility, absolutely Free of Cost to everyone.
With its flagship operation in Korangi, Karachi and campuses across the country. TIH has now evolved into a countrywide network hospitals with presence in Karachi, Lahore, Badin, Bhong (Rahim Yar Khan) and Muzzafargarh. Keeping in view the vastly under-served patient population in Karachi, the flagship campus comprising of 150 beds is now being expanded to a 1800 bed teaching hospital with a medical university by the year 2024. Recently a full service Pediatrics Complex has been launched at The Indus Hospital, this facility is equipped with a Pediatric emergency, specialized pediatric oncology unit, pediatric medicine and pediatric surgery services.
Since inception in 2007, TIH has successfully treated more than 3 million people. The expenses at TIH are entirely funded through donations, Zakat and Sadaqat.
The current monthly expenses of TIH exceed £2.3 million. To keep it running smoothly and to enable us to cater to a larger segment of the society, TIH needs a consistent flow of funds from well wishers and philanthropists who can pledge their support to make a difference to the disadvantaged communities of the country.
- Excellence in Healthcare for all to Please Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala.
To realize its vision The Indus Hospital will;
- Focus on creating an excellence-driven, comprehensive, compassionate free of charge, replicable healthcare system accessible to all.
- Be a not-for-profit entity, managed with the Islamic concept of WAQF and funded through donations and Zakat.
- Adhere to ethical best practices in all aspects of its operations, while following the Shariah and the Law of the Land.
- Empower its employees for their spiritual and professional growth.
- Enhance and build human capacities through quality education and research.
The Indus Hospital Charity is registered with UK Charity Commission 1154809. Tax credit is available on all donations